Cardinal Disposal, Inc.
Servicing Dale City and the surrounding areas of Woodbridge and Manassas
Cardinal Disposal Inc. is a family owned business that started in 1958 by my parents, Paul and Betty Madrid under the name of Paul Madrid Trash Service. I grew up riding on the truck helping my dad and his employees to one day driving the trucks and eventually taking over the business in 2003 and named it Cardinal Disposal Inc. We are still keeping the family tradition of making our customers our #1 priority. We are committed to providing our customers with the best service and pricing.
Paul Madrid, Curtis Madrid, and Betty Madrid.
OUR RESIDENTIAL CURBSIDE SERVICES
We offer curbside collection of trash with pickup twice a week.
- Each resident receives a 96-gallon trash can.
- We accept household trash and yard debris bundled (ie: branches bundled 4×4 ft. bundles, no larger than 1 ½ to 2 ft. diameter).
- Bulk Items acceptable: Furniture and large household furnishings. Please place only 1-2 items per pickup day.
We offer curbside collection of recyclable items once a week with trash services.
- Residents will be provided an 18-gallon recycling bin or 64-gallon can at no additional cost.
- Acceptable Recyclables Only: Plastics 1 and 2, cardboard (flat), newspapers, aluminum and steel cans.
- No glass, plastic bags/trash bags, no recycling in plastic bags/trash bags, pizza boxes or 3-7 plastics.
PLEASE NOTE: According to Federal law, Cardinal Disposal is not permitted to accept dead animals, batteries, tires, liquids, paint, combustible materials or any items identified as hazardous.
Waste/recycling items should be placed in designated collection area the night before the day of your scheduled collection. Our drivers will not return to your location if items are not properly placed for collection when they arrive.
See What Our Clients are Saying
“Cardinal is great. They pick up everything we put out. Great price and customer service. Just leave a message and they will call you right away.”
– Sandi W.
“We have used many and canceled. We now are customers of Cardinal Disposal. They are reliable and less expensive than the other company we had.”
– Janis D.
“Cardinal Disposable is great! They provide excellent service for a reasonable price!”
– Jackeline G.
“Cardinal Disposal is the best! We switched from the other company because they kept missing days to trash pick up. My neighbors also use Cardinal Disposal. We’ve been using them over ten years.”
– Dee N.
“I had another company and they would throw your trash bins around. I now have Cardinal and they are best. Call rep Sheila at (703)670-2800. If busy leave a msg and they will call you back pretty quick. They pick up early for my neighborhood and they are respectful of your bins.”
– Eiko W.